[Xastir] (no subject)

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Nov 12 13:47:05 EST 2004

What if it looks like a monolithic program, but under the covers forks to
provide the modular client-server configuration?

That seems like it would provide the best of both worlds.

Just at thought - I love the idea of going modular; I would really like to
have multiple map windows open with various maps/zoom levels.