[Xastir] Cygwin help

Bennett, Joe remailer at ka3nam.com
Fri Nov 12 23:46:26 EST 2004

Attempting to run Xastir via Cygwin. I'd like to show my windows friends what
their missing w/Xastir...

I believe I checked and re-checked the README.win32 file and have downloaded
the appropriate packages (??????). CVS seemed to have gone OK. Here's what
happens next... Ideas????

$ ./bootstrap.sh
Removing autom4te.cache directory
Running aclocal
aclocal: not found
Running autoheader
autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in
configure.ac
Running autoconf
configure.ac:19: error: possibly undefined macro:
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
      If this token and others are legitimate, please
use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.ac:26: error: possibly undefined macro:
AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure.ac:170: error: possibly undefined macro:
AC_CHECK_GMTOFF
configure.ac:303: error: possibly undefined macro:
AM_CONDITIONAL
Running automake
automake: not found
Bootstrap complete.

Joe at winxp ~/src/xastir
$ ./configure
./configure: line 1333: syntax error near unexpected
token `xastir,'
./configure: line 1333: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(xastir,
1.4.2)'

-Joe
KA3NAM