[Xastir] Cygwin help

Jerry Chamberlin jerryc at netlab.org
Sat Nov 13 07:50:26 EST 2004

I wrote a shell script to do all this stuff all the time.

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xastir checkout
xastir
# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xastir update -Pd
xastir
cd xastir
./bootstrap.sh | tee bootstrap.x
./configure  | tee configure.x
(make -j3 2>&1) | tee make.log
make install > install.log
cd
ls -al /usr/local/bin/xastir >>/home/dev/status
strip /usr/local/bin/xastir
ls -al /usr/local/bin/xastir >>/home/dev/status
cd
tail /home/dev/status

Maybe someone could make it more generic and include in distribution