[Xastir] Cygwin help

Bennett, Joe remailer at ka3nam.com
Sat Nov 13 17:34:47 EST 2004

Working now as KA3NAM-11... Actually have it connected to Xastir on my SuSe
box... Haven't tried the TNC yet... Really cool! I'm not an expert but am
impressed that the CPU utilization is really low. Would have figured that
basically an operating system on top of an operating system would drive that
up...

One question though, is there a way to use Xastir, Cygwin and something like
Digi_Ned? Am looking for an Igate/ Digi that will keep the windows die hards
happy. I noticed in that README file it stated that ax25 is not supported on
Cygwin, so wasn't sure if there was some smarter folks than me out there that
have concocted a better way...

Thanks for the help Tom!!!!

-Joe
KA3NAM