[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-checkins] XASTIR not picking up .geo

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Nov 13 15:20:39 EST 2004

Andrew,

This probably needs to go to the xastir and xastir dev lists, rather
than the checkin's list, which tells some of us when a new cvs checkin
has occurred.

There are a number of issues with ImageMagick due to some predisposition
on the part of the developers there to code, release, then debug
(apparently).  What distribution of linux are you using, and what
versions of ImageMagick are installed?  Is the ImageMagick devel package
installed?

We can probably help with this.  We've almost all been down this road
with IM.

73, gerry