[Xastir] WAAS/EGNOS, Xastir Igate

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Nov 13 15:15:47 EST 2004

Which PRN is problemmatic right now?  I'll look at the NANUs for info.
Generally, if a satellite is sending "Do Not Use" it's a testing or
health issue.  If it can't be fixed by ground control, it'll be moved to
a parking orbit and put in safe mode.

Xastir is pretty certainly stable enough for the intended purposes as
stated.  AND it runs well on Linux... and just about every other OS!

73, gerry