[Xastir] XASTIR not picking up maps

vk4tec vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Nov 13 19:49:12 EST 2004

Yep I read the INSTALL about ImageMagick

I then did a rpm -q --all | grep agic

and saw the devel and library

I was satisfied that these existed.

The install falls over with a "Could not find "api.h"

which may be beneficial to include in the install

1. check config.log
2. look for wether or not api.h was found
3. check to see that imagemagick support is noted / or not