[Xastir] open several windows ?

ph.ttv at free.fr ph.ttv at free.fr
Mon Nov 22 14:58:50 EST 2004

Hi all

Selon "Curt, WE7U" <archer at eskimo.com>:

> It might be possible.  It would take some work.  You'd have to set
> your xhost security so that others on the machine could open X11
> windows ("xhost localhost") somehow, probably in your X11 startup
> scripts for the logged-in user.

Sorry Curt and the list : my english is poor ... so, my explanations aren't
precise :-(

1/ to use many xastir : I have anderstood.

2/ my problem is to open windows automaticcaly (snapshot with import)
   by example :
   User 1 : xastir with window "Bulletins"
   User 2 : xastir with window "Message traffic"
   User 3 : xastir with window "last stations " ...

   why automaticcaly ? ... to prevent power cut ...

Philippe, f5rvx