[Xastir] Compile error

Roger Banks unclerojelio at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 16:28:24 EST 2004

> Which platform were you
> compiling on, and

I'm on Mac OS X 10.3.6

[iMac:~] roger% gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.3/specs
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666)

> what gave you the indication that Shapelib was
> required?

[minitower2:~] roger% sudo port install xastir
--->  Configuring xastir
--->  Building xastir with target all
Error: Target com.apple.build returned: shell command "cd
"/Users/.../work/xastir" && make all" returned error 2

ld: Undefined symbols:
_draw_shapefile_map

-- Roger