[Xastir] squid caching of toposerver/terrraserver foroffline use

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Nov 23 10:47:41 EST 2004

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004, KK6RW wrote:

> I successfully upgraded to XP SP2 with no major problems to Xastir or
> Cygwin. Had to mess around with the maps again to get them to display as
> well as enter the AGW connection parameters again.

That means you just graduated from newbie to expert user, so you can
take over at least 50% of the question load now, right?

Have you got in touch with Herb yet?  I'm not sure whether the CD's
made it to him yet, but they were on their way last week so I
suspect so.  Keep him honest so you can get them sometime in the
next year or two.