[Xastir] squid caching of toposerver/terrraserver foroffline use

KK6RW kk6rw at kk6rw.com
Wed Nov 24 02:21:14 EST 2004

Curt wrote:

> That means you just graduated from newbie to expert user, so you can
> take over at least 50% of the question load now, right?

Well, I don't know about expert user <g> but I definitely an getting my
bearings now hi hi
A lot of help from the users on the list here has been very good for getting
over some of the obstacles!

> Have you got in touch with Herb yet?  I'm not sure whether the CD's
> made it to him yet, but they were on their way last week so I
> suspect so.  Keep him honest so you can get them sometime in the
> next year or two.

No contact with Herb yet but I get with him when he has a chance, looks like
he's a bit busy this week.

I've been getting a lot of this:
AGWPE: Bad KISS packet.  Dropping it.
AGWPE: Bad KISS packet.  Dropping it.
AGWPE: Bad KISS packet.  Dropping it.
AGWPE: Bad KISS packet.  Dropping it.

I took the microTNC out of the loop to see if it is the culprit. I received
so many errors above it once dropped the connection to the AGW engine.

Randy
KK6RW