[Xastir] Application has failed because libICE.dll was not found. Re-installing the app may fix problem

N7YGE n7yge at hctc.com
Fri Nov 26 23:54:09 EST 2004

I just updated cygwin and then ran the update-xastir.  The xastir update did
not completely finish and got hung up where the id.exe file ran to over
190,000,000k and wanted more virtual memory.

If I try to run xastir I get the subject error message.  What creates the
libICE.dll file??  This may be the clue I need.

Any suggestions before I do a 100% reinstall of both cygwin and xastir to
try to fix my problem?

Jerry DE N7YGE