[Xastir] Re: XASTIR Igate

Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Nov 27 15:50:17 EST 2004

I managed to catch a packet that my XASTIR station sent to the net but
did not appear is this ok ?

VK4TEC>APX142,TCPIP*:VK4GME-3>APRS,VK4TEC*,I:!2733.24S/15303.17E#PHG6520/Sponsored by the Brisbane Area WICEN Group

how come the two sets of ":" ????

--
Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) <vk4tec at tech-software.net>