[Xastir] XASTIR Igate

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Nov 29 16:39:15 EST 2004

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, Curt Mills wrote:

> On 28 Nov 2004, Andrew Rich (VK4TEC) wrote:
>
> > My Igate does not seem to want to go.
> >
> > The local server works, but i have stopped that etc
> >
> > I have ticked all the RF-> NET boxes I can find,
> > save config, exit, restart.
>
> There's a global enable/disable in Configure->Defaults, then an
> individual enable per port in Interface->Properties.  You also have
> to have the passcode in there on a per-port basis.
>
> You might want to be a bit careful with those queries while
> connected to the 'net though.  Nothing like a few thousand responses
> to spoil your day.

Turns out I couldn't test this stuff at home as my TNC has decided
to be flaky.  Most of the time now it doesn't want to decode any
packets, but the Z80 talks to me just fine.

If/when I can get the TNC working again I can do some testing along
those lines.  Until then someone else will have to look at it.

Anyone else running an igate w/Xastir that can test to make sure
things are working correctly?