[Xastir] Anyone done a 64-bit compile?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Oct 2 11:43:01 EDT 2004

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Actually, this reminds me. Perhaps a generated-on-the-fly shapefile is a
> reasonable way to display "objects" like 802.11 network you encounter on a
> map?

We can generate Shapefile maps from a station track right now or
from GPS routes/tracks/waypoints.  The later functionality is
performed by GPSMan and gpsmanshp, but the former is done by code
internal to Xastir, so you have example code to work from.

We'd like to someday be able to write Shapefiles out for the CAD
Objects as well.  This would aid in documenting searches, as well as
in creating maps by hand.  Perhaps our newest developer might head
down that twisty path?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer