[Xastir] serial ports- off topic

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Sun Oct 3 11:56:46 EDT 2004

I don't know where to ask this so I will start here.

How do I redirect serial data from a com port to a tcp/ip port and back again
so that I can get xastir to see data on another machines com port.

In windows a program called tcp-com from Taltech will do this for window
platforms, but I cannot find something similiar for the unix flavors.

Maybe someone on this list can redirect me to the proper forum or procedure
for this... This list has been my guru in linux for the past couple of years
and I really appreciate the patiance and help provided here...

Thanks,  KE4LKQ  Victor