[Xastir] Problem on compile (testawk.c)

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Oct 3 22:46:18 EDT 2004

On 3 Oct 2004, Jeff Wigal wrote:

> I just updated from CVS last night, and got the following message at the
> end of the compile:
>
> testawk.c: In function `print_symtbl':
> testawk.c:77: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `XTPOINTER_TO_INT'
> testawk.c:77: `XtPointer' undeclared (first use in this function)

That was my work.  Yesterday I was compiling with a bunch of
extremely strict compiler checking turned on, then fixing the
errors.  For that file I eventually gave up on trying to fix it (it
wasn't of enough concern to me to fix it to that level), and I
changed that file back to what it was before.  Update again and you
should be fine.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer