[Xastir] serial ports- off topic

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Sun Oct 3 23:52:52 EDT 2004

Try a program called "remserial". It works as a client/server pair to do
exactly what you want. Can't remember where I got it, but google should
find it for you. If not, I can email you the source, it's only 6k.
I have been able to use a spare serial port on my windows box using
remserial on my linux computer and a program called serproxy on the windows
machine. Another one I have tried for windows is comfoolery. I hadn't heard
of tcp-com, I'll have to look it up.