[Xastir] PHG circles

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Tue Oct 5 00:38:42 EDT 2004

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004, Jason Hitesman wrote:

> Did a bug develop in xastir or did everyone around me suddenly stop
> sending PHG info for some reason?

Looks like a bug.  I'm seeing it here as well.  I first noticed a
problem with area circles, so it looks like at least a couple of
things are affected.  Could be the parsing of the info or it could
be the display of the circles.  Probably the former.

Yea, confirmed, I see PHG strings in the comment fields, so they're
not getting parsed out.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer