[Xastir] Need verification on U2k 3-hr barometric change

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Oct 6 10:49:59 EDT 2004

Looking for verification that the 3-hour barometric pressure
indication in Xastir for Peet U2k weather stations is correct for
negative values.  Have one report so far that says it is correct,
another that says it isn't.  Perhaps a difference between English
and rest-of-world display units?

Any further info w.r.t. latest CVS Xastir and this parameter is
appreciated.