[Xastir] Also problems with Tigermaps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:06:54 EDT 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Bob Nielsen wrote:

> > Ah, did you index as that second user as well?  The map indexes are
> > created on a per-user basis.
>
> AHH! That was it.  I had assumed that having "Index new maps at startup"
> checked would index everything the first time I ran it as that user.

It goes by timestamps, so if the maps have an older timestamp than
your index file, they are skipped.  Most of the time that does what
you want, but not always.  If you snag maps and keep the timestamp
intact, that function won't find them.  "touch" all of the new ones
or do a reindex all and it'll find them.