[Xastir] Map creation help

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Oct 22 07:46:23 EDT 2004

Don't ask me about the problems associated with .wld files I had when
creating views for Hurricane Ivan's arrival, working in the middle of a
meeting,  via wireless, on less than no sleep and having to still
participate...

You'll get the .geo right!

If you want to post corner coord's and the .geo you have, I can help...

gerry