[Xastir] change request: unproto path checking

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:47:39 EDT 2004

What's the correct procedure for submitting a feature request?

I'd like for xastir to check the unproto path for bad configurations.
For  example, I just set a path of RELAY,WIDE7-7,RELAY,RELAY (to see if
I could, that's why!).  I think xastir should make me, say, type in the
complete works of Shakespeare in Swahili before it allowed me to set
such a path.

Seriously, the user needs a dialog box with a warning message and some
extra clicks if the path has more than one relay, relay anywhere other
than at the beginning, more than 3 WIDEs, and probably other things I
haven't thought of.

-Jason
kg4wsv