[Xastir] Imagemagick 6 and tiger maps

Andreas Junge -TecThermo andreas at tecthermo.com
Tue Sep 7 19:27:13 EDT 2004

When you do a ./configure , do you see ImageMagic enabled?

I am trying to build with IM ver 6 (fresh from their D/L site) and configure
claims it does not find the libraries - the headers are fine. Apparently the
WriteImage test fails ...

The libraries are in:

/usr/lib/libmagic.so.1
/usr/lib/libmagic.la