[Xastir] Re: xastir and cpu

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Wed Sep 8 13:00:13 EDT 2004

ITS' THE SERIAL WEATHER INTERFACE!!!! Cpu goes from .7 %-2.3% with all
interfaces (internet and tnc) enabled except the wx to over 37% and up with
serial weather turned on! I just saw 50% for more than 2 seconds.

Same thing when all interfaces off and wx turned on.  So its in the wx
interface for some reason.

I am trying to learn how to do that gprof thing, maybe that will refine it
further.

Vic