[Xastir] Imagemagick 6 and tiger maps

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Sep 8 15:42:52 EDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Andreas Junge - XASTIR wrote:

> conftest.c -lMagick   -lMagick -llcms -ltiff -lfreetype -ljpeg -lXext -lSM -
> lICE -lX11 -lXt -lbz2 -lz -lpthread -lm -lpthread -lXpm -lrt -lcurl -lXm -lX
> t -lXp -lXext -lm   -lSM -lICE -lX11  >&5
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llcms

You need the lcms library installed.  It should have been listed in
the dependencies in the spec file for the ImageMagick or
ImageMagick-devel packages.  Contact your Linux provider to fix that
problem in your RPM's.

In the meantime, find the little color management system library and
install it.  Install a "devel" package for it as well if one exists
in your distribution.