[Xastir] Imagemagick 6 and tiger maps

Andreas Junge - XASTIR xastir at n6nu.org
Wed Sep 8 17:06:18 EDT 2004

Curt,

that did it. The missing lcms library kept ./configure from going through
with ImageMagic enabled.

The make file for the lcms lib does not make a call to ldconfig after
install.

I am using Fedora Core 2 and it seems that liblcms is not standard.

Looking through the installation instructions I found that you had
documented a possible ImageMagic problem with the lcmslib. Sorry for not
reading everything before posting.

73,

Andreas, N6NU
Menlo Park, CA