[Xastir] Re: xastir and cpu

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Sep 8 23:44:11 EDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> I knotice Weather county alerts on bottom line when mine goes into cpu hell.
> With counties off, it still goes into cpu hell with one call sign frozen on
> bottom
> xastir will not respond to mouse for 10-15 seconds at this point.
> perhaps related?

> > Each sample counts as 0.01 seconds.
> >  %  cumulative  self            self   total
> > time  seconds  seconds    calls s/call s/call name
> > 26.51    94.85   94.85   198136   0.00   0.00 alert_match
> > 12.17   138.39   43.54 61040082   0.00   0.00 normal_title

I just committed a change to the weather alert code due to this high
CPU usage every 30 seconds or so while checking weather alerts.
Seems to be a major speedup.  Enjoy!

Disclaimer:  Might not be available on the anon CVS server for up to
five hours from now.  Test it tomorrow and let me know.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer