[Xastir] weather station info......

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Thu Sep 9 11:25:43 EDT 2004

I'm also very interested in adding a weather station.  I have been
looking at µWeather at http://www.rxcomm.net  Anyone have any good/bad
experience?  I know it really doesn't hook into Xastir but it does look
really neat.

What is the best (most supported) wx station that works with Xastir?

Thanks,
Dana
N1OFZ