[Xastir] list email delivery problems

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Thu Sep 9 19:12:24 EDT 2004

I've noticed some of the same behavior.

In addition to the multiple messages that I receive (I get them on and off,
not consistently), I am also seeing a lot of delayed messages, mostly in
the last couple of days.

As I've said before, this is the only email I have problems with - I don't
have problems with personal emails or other lists, AFAIK.

73 - Matt