[Xastir] Administrivia

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Fri Sep 10 14:02:55 EDT 2004

I've got to change my subscription address to the xastir lists.  I tried
getting the member data pages, found that I didn't remember my passwords,
tried the "remind me" button and found that after an hour I still hadn't
gotten the reminder email, tried to unsubscribe and found that 20 mins later
I still hadn't received the confirmation emails.

Is something wrong with the list admin software?

T.
Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
(1) Ignorance of your profession is best concealed by solemnity and silence,
which pass for profound knowledge upon the generality of mankind.
                -------"Advice to Officers of the British Army", 1783