[Xastir] Administrivia

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Fri Sep 10 15:41:20 EDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 12:28:16PM -0700, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <archer at eskimo.com> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Tom Russo wrote:
>
> > Is something wrong with the list admin software?
>
> I don't know, but I doubt it.  I suspect the sendmail is trying to
> send your message out but having difficulty.

Could be.  It took a while, but I finally got something for this list.
Xastir-dev's response is still in never-neverland.  Even though I chose
"apply this change to all lists" when I changed my address to xastir, it
seems not to have changed my subscription to dev.

> If you look at Sept 1st, Aug 1st, etc, you'll see an e-mail message
> from the listserver for each list you're subscribed to.  It has your
> password in it.

I don't think I've gotten one of these yet.  I don't have any in my archive.
Perhaps they got routed through earthlink and bounced :-)

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
(1) Ignorance of your profession is best concealed by solemnity and silence,
which pass for profound knowledge upon the generality of mankind.
                -------"Advice to Officers of the British Army", 1783