[Xastir] Sound/voice questions

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Sat Sep 11 17:24:51 EDT 2004

I seem to have suddenly lost my voice alerts and sound.  Not sure if
it's something in the latest CVS sources or if it's something I did.

Checked to make sure my volume was still up at audible levels, and
telneted to the festival server to send a test message which I heard no
problem.  Checked my settings in Xastir and they still show me
configured for voice alerts on messages...but I just had a little QSO
and no voice alerts.

BTW - any pointers on where to find vplay so I can get the other sounds
working?

----
Jason Hiteman
N8INJ