[Xastir] Soundcard Modem For Idiots?

J. Lance Cotton josecanuc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 18:19:24 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:31:41 -0400 (EDT), William McKeehan
<mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net> wrote:
> Yes, I stopped Xastir, started soundmodem, then restarted Xastir.

I don't know, then what is the cause. Maybe the axports is still not
exactly right. After starting soundmodem, in a different console type
'ifconfig' and see if "ax0" or "sm0" are listed. If they are, then
that means soundmodem is correctly creating the interfaces and that
the problem is that they are not getting attached to a port
(probably).

This is going beyond my experience now.

--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightnigflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.