[Xastir] Ultimeter 2000 wind speed in complete mode

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Thu Sep 16 01:31:25 EDT 2004

I have an Ultimeter 2100 in complete mode.  My xastir is a few days old
(from CVS).

I noticed a couple of days ago that my wind speed is no longer registering
as it used to.  Did something change?  The wx station still registers wind
speeds and wind speeds are still in the data packets that xastir is getting
(I looked at a wx log in xastir to check).  They don't ever show up in
view/own weather data nor do they get transmitted.

Gusts and wind direction appear to work correctly.

Anyone else notice this?