[Xastir] Debian wget

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Sep 17 14:54:12 EDT 2004

There are currently two Debian versions of xastir.  The "stable" release
has 1.0.0, which is quite old.  The testing/unstable packages use
version 1.3.2, which has wget as a "suggests".

Hamish normally issues a new version when they are officially released
by the Xastir team, but it won't go into the stable Debian release and
the Debian version will always trail what is available from CVS or the
snapshots.

Bob, N7XY