[Xastir] Xastir -CPU

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 17 09:28:03 EDT 2004

I'm beginning to think the answer to this is to convert the cygwin boxen
to Linux and hide WINE behind the appropriate games.  I changed the icon
and name of openoffice on the Windoze desktop to 'Office' and my wife
and kids are perfectly happy...  I'm gonna sneak in a different hard
drive with FC2 or SuSE 9.1 on it and see if they notice that...

Just a random thought.
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173