[Xastir] Festival and Weather Alerts ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Sep 17 15:54:07 EDT 2004

It may be saying "New Weather Alert", but I don't hear the word "New" (and I
just checked my language file and it does say ("New Weather Alert"). I had
traced it to the same line of code...I'm pretty sure that's where this message
is comming from also.

Adding the additional string does sound like a good short term fix.

In the long term, I would like to hear a little detail about the new weather
alert (ideally, I would like to set a proximity and only hear those near me).
At a minimum I would like to hear the State/County/Type of alert - in looking
at the alert_entry, this looks like it will not be so easy.

--
William McKeehan
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
http://mckeehan.homeip.net