[Xastir] Server Port Question

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Mon Sep 20 08:36:27 EDT 2004

If you'r thinking of me, I'm going the other way around, using Xastir to
talk to AGWPE on the Windows box, and having both UI-View32 and Xastir talk
to AGWPE which supervises the TNC's. It has been working FLAWLESSY for two
straight weeks, including tolerating an every morning shutdown of the
windows box (and agwpe running on it) at 5:00 a.m. XASTIR handles this
situation perfectly.

Xastir is on it's own Debian box, and AGWPE/UI-View32 are running on a
separate WinXP box, part of a 7 machine network with DSL
Modem/Router/Network Switch setup.

...hasan, N0AN