[Xastir] ax25 nodes

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Mon Sep 20 12:44:48 EDT 2004

Node is really not the right choice of word, I gues.
When an ax25 port is configured, you can give it an ip address and I was
thinking one could connect to it via another computer on the lan. but I
cannot get to work although it shows up as a network interface in
"route" as ax0 or whatever one has configured.
Vic