[Xastir] Utimeter 2k 3 hour baro reading and wind speed

KD6VPE at cs.com KD6VPE at cs.com
Sun Sep 19 20:28:00 EDT 2004

I've been gone again for awhile. Just compiled Xastir 1.4. I notice the wind
speed is not showing on the local weater data view. I also see that the 3-hour
baro is failing when it goes negative.??  The code has really changed since I
last worked with it. If it helps all of the data on the complete data stream
that deals with negative values had an F as the first character of the HEX
data stream. Are there any plans to record the weather data to MYSQL. I seem to
remember some talk about this awhile back?.