[Xastir] Server Port Question

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 20 15:16:59 EDT 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004, Curt Mills wrote:

> Looking at the code briefly, that message you're seeing is from the
> code where "user" and "pass" have been found, but then the "user"
> part is assumed to be at fixed character positions, while the "pass"
> portion is searched for wherever it is in the string.
>
> I'll try to get that modified later so that the "user" portion can
> be anywhere in the string as well.

Try x_spider.c versions 1.26 or later.  I implemented fixes so that
the "user" and "pass" portions can be found anywhere on the line,
and multiple spaces are allowed between those keywords and the
callsign/passcode that follow them.

Either update CVS until that version shows up, or just snag the file
from the Browse CVS area on Sourceforge, add it in to your 1.4.0
version, and recompile/reinstall.

It could be up to five hours before that version shows up on the
anonymous CVS server.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer