[Xastir] Server Port Question

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 20 13:30:52 EDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Bennett, Joe wrote:

> Is there a debug mode that I can have Xastir look at the incoming data stream?

Not for that really.  We snag out the user/pass string in the
x_spider.c code and don't pass it on upstream, so only that one
thread would see it.

Looking at the code briefly, that message you're seeing is from the
code where "user" and "pass" have been found, but then the "user"
part is assumed to be at fixed character positions, while the "pass"
portion is searched for wherever it is in the string.

I'll try to get that modified later so that the "user" portion can
be anywhere in the string as well.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer