[Xastir] Server Port Question

Bennett, Joe remailer at ka3nam.com
Sun Sep 19 23:06:05 EDT 2004

Is there a debug mode that I can have Xastir look at the incoming data stream?
I've scanned the incomming data and cannot find anything that would resemble
a log on attempt. I can pull the format that Xastir uses tolog into ui-view,
but don't know of a way to look at what Xastir is seeing other than what I
copied below. Let me know what to do and I'll sure give it a shot! :)

-Joe