[Xastir] Server Port Question

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Sep 19 22:45:10 EDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Bennett, Joe wrote:

> X_spider client connected from address 192.168.100.100
> X_spider: Bad authentication, user , pass xxxxx
> X_spider session terminated, unauthenticated user, address 192.168.100.100
>

> If seems that Xastir is expecting the user name syntax to be different than
> ui-view is sending it. Ui-view successfully connects to a tier 2 server and
> authenticates with no issues.

If you can capture the strings sent to Xastir from UI-View, I can
tweak Xastir to understand them.  I only added parsing for one
sentence structure to Xastir when I implemented the listener socket.
As I recall there were at least two different methods for sending
the user/password to the servers, so UI-View must use the other
method.  I just don't recall the format.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer