[Xastir] What does this error mean?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Sep 24 11:03:40 EDT 2004

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004, Bennett, Joe wrote:

> Every once in a while Xastir starts spiting out this error in "droves"... What
> did I mess up this time??? :)

It's part of the new x_spider code, which is the Server Port stuff.
Yea, if you screwed it up, you screwed up my machine as well.  hi hi

It means that the server process can't write to one of the client
processes pipes, probably because the client got busy for too long
and the pipe filled up.  Don't worry about it.  If your client isn't
receiving any more, and it disconnects/reconnects automatically,
it'll start receiving packets again.