[Xastir] Digi_ned and AGWPE Success!

hasan schiers schiers at netins.net
Sat Apr 9 22:26:01 EDT 2005

Today we got digi_ned installed on the same debian machine that Xastir is on
and got it to talk to agwpe on one of my windows machines on the network.
Using agwpe pro with two tnc's (not soundcard based).

I have turned off my digipeating in ui-view32 and enabled the rule based
digi'ing in digi_ned and away we went.

Works perfectly so far. I have no feel for the long term stability of
digi_ned, so I'll do an update post after having run it for a few hours,
then days, then weeks.

We fully upgraded debian and xastir to all the latest versions before
installing digi_ned.

A BIG thanks to Henk for the code.

73,

...hasan, N0AN