[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Apr 9 21:39:21 EDT 2005

I've had some of this discussion with Scott in the past.  Another
potential player in this space is Pete, AE5PL.  He and  I have talked
about a DCC gig.  I guess it's time.  Do it first as an ad hoc pizza
meeting, and the following year, announce to the world?

We could, if real action's going on, consider something like HamComm,
DCC and Dayton, and announce the following HamComm?

gerry