[Xastir] aprs data in a database

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Sat Apr 16 20:27:16 EDT 2005

Curt Mills wrote:

> Qt costs money on Windows platforms, but is free for other
> platforms.

No!!! This has changed (or, better, will change in the imminent version
of the Qt, which is now in beta 2). You can find more info here:

http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2005-02/thread00298-0.html

> It'd be great if we could support Gtk _and_ Qt _and_ perhaps
> something else good that might come along.  More work though.

I worked with Qt and I was very pleased with it. I don't want to start a
flame about toolkits but... the licensing problem should be gone...

--
How to build an IR receiver
http://lnx.manoweb.com/lirc

Nexstar cable
hittp://lnx.manoweb.com/astro/telescope/cable