[Xastir] .shp vs poly.shp

Keith Kaiser keith.kaiser at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 08:06:28 EDT 2005

I really need to get with some experts.... hmmmm... OK then, are the
National Atlas maps something available to buy or on the Internet or
???

Also, building maps sure seems to take a while, what can I do to speed
it up? I'm running a Mac Mini @ 1.42 ghz, have 512k of ram I should
think that would be enough to make it fly, but anytime I move the map
in or out or side to side the rebuild is painfully slow.

--
YIS/YIV
Keith D Kaiser -- Venturing Roundtable Commissioner